Sunday, March 1

We're still here :)

It's been a long and tear filled week, all thanks to teeth!

1. I think I need a root canal....ugh. I bit into a Gardeto and wHoA!!!.... Has the room always been spinning like this?!?! THE PAIN!!!

2. Lil Pooper gets so mad when she puts something in her mouth (usually a small piece of meat that we didn't give her because we knew it would be too tough, but she ninja grabbed it off my plate anyway) and then can't chew it up because she only has 7 teeth! She screams, spits it out into her hand, pops it back in, screams, spits it back out, pops it back in... you get the picture, until she eventually hands me this extremely gross, slimy, squishy piece of food and says... "Bite?" wanting ME to EAT it! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

3. So, only having 7 teeth, you think she'd be ecstatic when she was getting more... right? Of course not! We all know teething hurts. 4 molars have erupted all this week. Her gums are swollen, blistered, and kinda look like that piece of meat from #2... She has been so sore, poor baby :(

So, I know, not many fun things going on this week, but just wanted to keep you "posted".....hahahah. Pun totally intended!

P.S. Have y'all checked out Twitter yet? Look for me as MandiAdams!!

No comments: