Thursday, April 9

Hello world!!

Wow, I'm not sure what we've been up to lately but it's been a while since I've let the world know about our goings on. Let's see....

Lil Z has ramped up her temper tantrums. It actually looks quite funny to watch her yell like a howler monkey while disolving into this very VERY red puddle of angry toddler goo at my feet. All because I gave her a cup of water, instead of juice. Oh my!

Good news is she has transitioned into a "toddler" bed. She seems to enjoy having a larger domain to rule over/jump on/chase the cats around/hide from mommy trying to change her diaper behind ;) She seems to be right on target for a toddler...

Bummer news, a piece of our brand new couch is broken! UGGGGG!!! I paid for it, WAITED 7 weeks for it to get here, have lived with it for 5 weeks and then 2 nights ago... CRAAACK! I say "*@%$!!!!". Now, I get to tell the wonderful people from the store that they get to come back out here and either repair or replace it, and it better not take another 7 weeks dern it! (but seriously, we absolutely LOVE the new furniture!)

And last but not least... Peter Cotton-tail is coming on Sunday! Yabba dabba do! I LOVE Easter. Bunnies and chicks and pastel colors and spring and gifts and egg hunts and family and chocolate and chocolate and chocolate! YES! It's gonna be a good weekend :)

1 comment:

Tonya & Lilly said...

Hi Lady!! Glad to see you're still around, been thinking about you guys! Tell Brian and Zoe Hi from the Ngotels.