Tuesday, January 27

If breastfeeding freaks you out, you should probably stop reading now...lol

This is an amazing/inspiring story (at least for me). Again, be forewarned that clicking any of these links may bring up a photo of a woman breastfeeding her child(ren). If you're still comfortable then, by all means please read on!

First, you'll want to read about Germene (she lives in Haiti) and her incredible story.

Absolutely amazing huh? Now here's an update.

And finally, I stumbled across this today while catching up on my reading. Go Germene!

Check out more Magical-Milk-Pics-O-The-Week. All these pics come from Christine Moers Blog. I don't really "know" her, and have never met her, but I find the story of her life to be both intriguing and inspirational. Hope you enjoy too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Zoey, I pooped in the bathtub before too. Just the other night, I pooped in the corner of the shower. I also have a super mom that cleaned it right up.

Mary said...

POOP, not poop!

NIce Pic Lil Z!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures didn't bother me at all. Actually gave me warm fuzzies and made me smile. :)

Jessica