Saturday, January 31

Learning is fun!

Well, I'm doing it. I am- right now, in Kansas City for Postpartum Doula training. So far, it's been really exciting! The trainer, Ann Grauer is wonderful. She has a very fluid teaching style that really makes everyone comfortable. The 10 other women are amazing too. It's always interesting to meet new people and find out what circumstances have brought them to the place in their lives they are right now. The group is pretty diverse. We have the youngest (me, lol) at age 24, all the way up to a woman who is here with her mother who is 59! It's wonderful how many people are trying to learn a skill that will help someone else. Anywho, I'm very excited about the next couple days and can't wait to get back home!

P.S. A gi-normous THANK YOU to those of you who have actively supported me in trying to pursue this avenue.

P.S.S Thanks to Jessica for making sure my cats don't starve :)

No comments: